Laboratory of Fire Extinguishing Agents and Equipment - BU
In February 2016 the Laboratory of Fire and Chemical Testing and fixed firefighting systems section were merged into a new Laboratory of Fire Extinguishing Agents and Equipment (BU). Currently the tasks performed by the Laboratory are related to the broad spectrum of fire protection issues. Research and development tasks performed by the experienced personnel are the basis of performing research and development projects and to offer our clients drawing up of procedures and performing tests aimed at receiving certificates of admittance, certification or technical approvals.
Upon our clients’ request we perform tests that may determine suitability of resources and materials for further use.
Laboratory of Fire Extinguishing Agents and Equipment with regard to developing and issuing opinions on standardisation documents, comparative testing or participation in research and development works and projects, cooperates with:
- National Defence University,
- Forest Research Institute,
- The Institute of Heavy Organic Synthesis "Blachownia",
- Institute of Security Technology “Moratex”,
- The Institute for Sustainable Technologies – National Research Institute,
- National Headquarters of the State Fire Service of Poland,
- National Institute of Hygiene - Scientific and Research Institute,
- Poznań University of Technology,
- Polish Committee for Standardisation,
- The Main School of Fire Service in Warsaw,
- Military University of Technology,
- Military Institute of Chemistry and Radiometry,
- Warsaw University of Technology.