Centrum Naukowo-Badawcze Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej – Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection – National Research Institute) operates in accordance with the principles of the Government Anti-Corruption Programme for 2014-2019, the Policy of Impartiality and the Quality Policy, by adhering to the principle of non-tolerance towards any manifestations and attempts of corruption.
CNBOP-PIB operates based on the highest standards of professional ethics and adheres to the provisions of Polish and international law.
- The Directors of CNBOP-PIB declare constant involvement in the analysis of potentially corrupt events and imposes on its employees and officers delegated to perform duties at CNBOP-PIB to comply with this Anti-Corruption Policy.
- CNBOP-PIB Anti-Corruption Policy obliges its employees and officers who are delegated to perform duties at CNBOP-PIB to strictly adhere to the following rules:
- not to offer or present any persons connected with CNBOP-PIB activity any undue financial or personal benefits, or others,
- not accept any undue financial or personal benefits, or others,
- perform duties in a manner that guarantees transparency and impartiality of activities towards all stakeholders,
- report to the supervisor any activity potentially in contradiction to this policy.
- Anti-Corruption Policy at CNBOP-PIB is also carried out through anti-corruption education, training, thematic publications which shape the awareness regarding the harmful effects of corruption.
- The Anti-Corruption Policy applies to all employees, officers delegated to serve at CNBOP-PIB and associates, as well as CNBOP-PIB stakeholders.
Józefów, 14 December 2017
bryg. Dariusz Wróblewski PhD Eng.