Respecting the right to privacy of those who have provided us with their personal data, including those who use of our services, our contractors/customers and their employees, subscribers to scientific journals, and users visiting sites in the *.cnbop.pl domain, we would like to declare that we process the acquired data in accordance with national and European laws and under conditions that guarantee its safety.
In order to ensure the transparency of the processing we perform, we present the applicable principles of personal data protection, established on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”).
The controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and means of processing, is Centrum Naukowo-Badawcze Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej im. Józefa Tuliszkowskiego Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (CNBOP-PIB) located in Józefów, ul. Nadwiślańska 213 (postal code: 05-420) email: email@example.com, registry office: +48 22 769 32 73, secretariat: +48 22 769 33 00.
The controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). Persons to whom the data refers may contact the DPO in all matters related to the processing of their personal data and to the exercise of their rights in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data by post: to the address of CNBOP-PIB headquarters, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone: +48 22 769 33 63.
Acquisition of data and the purpose of its processing
In performing our tasks, we process your personal data for the following: basic identification data and contact data allowing you to be contacted by regular mail, email or telephone. We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- actions aimed at concluding and executing an agreement with a customer or contractor (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- fulfilling the Controller’s legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
- arising from our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of the operation of our organization and conducting our business, through:
- communication and handling of correspondence,
- establishing or maintaining cooperation or responding to a request for cooperation,
- presenting offers or inquiries, or processing received offers or inquiries,
- improving business operations through lessons learned from statistical activities,
- conducting video surveillance and building access control for people staying on the premises of CNBOP-PIB headquarters in order to increase the safety of employees, protection of property and preservation of information secrecy,
- establishing or asserting possible claims, or defending against such claims.
- On the basis of obtained voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR) in case of transfer of data beyond the mandatory scope required for the above purposes.