Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection named after Józef Tuliszkowski – National Research Institute (CNBOP-PIB) seeks to achieve the highest quality of the services in the field of its researches, certifications, admittance, technical assessments as well as the scientific and development, training, publishing and other activities related to the fire protection and civil defence.
Therefore we take care to ensure the reliability of these activities and to increase the level of confidence in their results and customer satisfaction. In our activities we observe the applicable provisions of law and the following standards: PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013-03.
We aim to achieve these aims by:
- Application of good laboratory practice and maintaining reliability and confidence of the researches, certifications, technical assessment and admittance,
- Application and improvement of the procedures, rules and improving the efficiency of the CNBOP-PIB management system,
- Ensuring the independence and impartiality of CNBOP-PIB activities,
- Maintaining and expanding the scope of accreditations in the research laboratories and the certifying department as well as expanding authorizations and notifications,
- Ensuring and development of qualifications and competences of the Staff, and other resources.
- Ensuring consistent, reliability and highest quality of all the CNBOP-PIB activities.
The employees of CNBOP-PIB know and apply the policy, procedures, Quality Manuals and all related documents. CNBOP-PIB management declares that it would make every effort and provide the means needed to make the policy mentioned above communicated, understood and fully implemented.
Our Quality Policy is regularly reviewed with respect to its validity and continuing suitability. Measurable operational goals are set annually during the management review.
Józefów, 15th March, 2019
Director of Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection named after Józef Tuliszkowski
National Research Institute
st. bryg. Paweł Janik, PhD Eng.