Centrum Naukowo-Badawcze Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej – Państwowy Instytut Badawczy CNBOP-PIB (Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection – National Research Institute) strives for the highest possible level of services in the field of testing, certification, admittance, technical assessments, as well as scientific development, training, publishing and other activities in the field of fire protection and civil defence.
We care about ensuring the credibility of these activities and increasing the level of trust in their results, as well as the satisfaction of our clients. In our business, we rely primarily on the requirements of applicable law and the following standards: PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013-03.
We strive to achieve the above goals through:
- using good laboratory practice and maintaining reliability and confidentiality of testing, certification, admittance and technical assessments,
- applying and improving procedures and rules, as well as increasing the effectiveness of the management system at CNBOP-PIB,
- ensuring independence and impartiality of CNBOP-PIB activities,
- maintaining, extending the scope of accreditation in testing laboratories and the certification department, as well as extending authorizations and notifications,
- ensuring and developing the qualifications and competences of the employees, as well as other required resources,
- ensuring traceability, reliability and quality of all CNBOP-PIB activities.
CNBOP-PIB employees know and apply the policies, procedures of the Quality Book and of the related documents. CNBOP-PIB management declares that it will make every effort and provide resources to ensure that the above quality policy is communicated, understandable and fully implemented.
This quality policy is reviewed in terms of its validity and continuing suitability. Measurable operational goals are set annually during the management review.
Józefów, 15 March 2019
Director of Centrum Naukowo-Badawcze Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej
Państwowy Instytut Badawczy
st. bryg. Paweł Janik, PhD Eng.