Description of the testing process
Letters of inquiry may be sent via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information should be included in the letter of inquiry:
- Name and address of the Company,
- Contact person,
- Information about the tested product: name, type of material, purpose and application of the product,
- Whether the test shall cover one product or a kit. If a kit shall be tested, what is the difference between the products (size, colour, density etc.),
- If possible, please specify what testing method should be used (description of test methods can be found at Research Facilities).
After submitting a letter of inquiry specialists of the Laboratory will send you a test offer with the following information included:
- Methods used for testing,
- Size and amount of samples necessary,
- Expected time of completion.
After our offer is accepted, the Client should sent a written test order to the Laboratory.
- The order should be sent via e-mail to the designated professional or via fax on the given number.
After receiving test order, a test agreement shall be prepared and sent to the Client.
- The agreement should be signed and sent back.
- The agreement shall specify the advance payment that must be paid so the Laboratory can start testing.
- It will also specify the dates of the realisation of the order, sending the necessary documentation and supplying test samples.
- In case of any problems with supplying samples in given dates, the Client should apply for the annexing of the agreement with relations to the change of the test time.
The test will be started when the samples and signed counterpart of the agreement is delivered to the Laboratory and the advanced payment is paid.
- It is possible to terminate the tests at the Client’s request if the first results indicate high possibility of not achieving the demanded product class.
- The condition that must be achieved in order to prematurely terminate the test is an information about the expectations for the product and about the will of termination of the test in case of bad results. These information should be sent to us in the letter of inquiry.
- In such case, only 50% of the agreement value is to be paid (that is the value of the advance payment in such cases).
- Informational document without the test report is sent to the Client.
Test results are sent to the Client only after the final invoice, which will be sent to the Client when the testing is complete, is paid.
After the payment, the following documents are sent:
- 2 copies of the test report,
- 1 copy of the classification report.
We are able to create the classification report in English or German at extra cost.